Dream Job is Astronomer



My dream job is Astronomer

นางสาวมีนา  พลีบัตร  6010554047  วิศวกรรมศาสตร์



Introducing and the chart.

         when I was in grade 4 . I learnt about astronomy . I thought it was a very interesting . Because I knew How Earth was formed?. What The Solar system?.  What is the Galaxy?. It amazed me. . So I have  a little thing about astronomy to tell you. 
         I would like you to take a took at The bar chart which show The Diameter of the planets in Solar System .

Highlighting 

        From the chart you can see that Jupiter is huge and  Mercury is small .

Contrasting 

      You can see that Earth and Venus are  similar in size . Uranus a little bigger than Neptune  and Mercury is smaller  than Mars.

Explaining and interpreting 

       You can see larger planets such as Jupiter , Saturn , Uranus , Neptune are the planets which composed of gas.
      Smaller planets such as Mercury , Venus , Earth , Mars are planets that are composed  of  rock and mineral .

I think to be an Astronomer is hard work and a challenging goal. But if I could be a career in this field. I would be very proud of myself.






ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

The rise of street art style in bangkok.

Skills of the pilot. (my dream job)