TRAVELER.

 MY DREAM JOB IS TRAVELER.

KEAMISARA PLOYBUT  6010553831 



INTRO          
     Hi! everyone my topic today is my dream job. I think that dream job and job in real life of many people maybe different. I was one among them. For me my dream job is traveler because I like to go to the various place, learn about the custom and culture of that place. I think that it make me happy and having fun.


HIGHLIGHTING
   To day will talk about preparation for tourism. I would like you to look at this slide. 

CONTRASTING
     It's slide show about preparing about tourism. It can be divided into 3 mains group. 

EXPLANING AND INTERPRETING
    First group is before the travel, this group is about find information such as travel place, transport. accommodation, budget or important documents. Second group is during the travel, this group about prepare of careful during the travel, To carry important documents with you all the time during the trip for emergency case. But the important thing I want to make you think all the time is custom and culture of that place because the custom and culture of various place were different, Like to do certain thing where one maybe but for other one is wrong . It's important to keep in your mind throughout the trip. And the last main group is after the travel, T checking things before leaving, buying souvenir or return cash. 

I think that all step will make your trip enjoyable and flowing.

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Dream Job is Astronomer

The rise of street art style in bangkok.

Skills of the pilot. (my dream job)